Your future is in your hands…
Are you a senior-level Town Planner with proven consultancy experience, who wants to be much more than a number in a crowd? Would you relish the opportunity to be part of a company where you can work both autonomously, and as part of a wider professional team, where you will have genuine opportunities to develop your career further? Due to expansion plans, employee-owned business Caulmert has created a new role for a driven and enthusiastic professional to work in the Company’s regional office in Altrincham (Cheshire).
Who will I be working with?
Caulmert Ltd is a fresh and dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy, delivering town planning, engineering and environmental services throughout the UK to an impressive client base including many blue-chip organisations. Our skilled team of Chartered Town Planners provide planning advice and assistance across a wide range of market sectors, including residential, commercial, leisure, infrastructure, energy and waste. Founded in 2009, Caulmert is on track to meet an ambitious growth plan. Currently, the company employs 45 colleagues operating from regional offices located in Nottingham, Kent, Cheshire and North Wales, with our client-focused teams consistently delivering high quality services and support to the rapidly growing number of clients.
So, what will the role of Associate Director of Planning entail?
Reporting to the Director of Planning, as an ambitious and committed Associate Director of Planning you will be working alongside the wider multi-disciplined team in the Altrincham office. You will take on an exciting challenge to lead and develop our established regional Planning team for the Northwest region and to complement the Planning teams based within the other Caulmert offices. Your remit will include;
- Securing new business opportunities from your existing network of contacts, building new contacts, and helping to support the existing client base
- Managing your own portfolio of projects
- Developing and managing the existing Planning team at the Altrincham office
- Identifying opportunities to promote the company’s Engineering and Environmental Services
What will I need in order to be considered for this Associate Director of Planning vacancy?
- Extensive experience gained in Town Planning within a consultancy environment, covering both the public and private sectors
- Corporate Membership of the RTPI
- Ability to offer authoritative planning advice to clients, based upon sound professional judgement
- Proven track record in the management and co-ordination of planning projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambition, with a positive and proactive approach to work
- Superior leadership qualities, with ability to work as part of a team
- Business planning
- Commercial & Financial awareness
- Ability to work to budgets
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
What will I receive in return?
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and aims to ensure a workplace where people are treated with dignity and respect.
You’ll be part of a friendly and professional team in a growing company where your ideas will be welcomed, and your efforts and results will be noticed and rewarded, with excellent opportunities for further career advancement.
How to apply
To apply, please forward a detailed CV and covering letter explaining what attracts you to the post to Donna Milne, HR Manager at InTec, Parc Menai, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 4FG or email to DonnaMilne@caulmert.com. Applications will not be accepted from recruitment consultants.