Are you a senior-level Town Planner with proven consultancy experience, who wants to be much more than a number in a crowd? Would you relish the opportunity to be part of a company where you can work both autonomously, and as part of a wider professional team..
Caulmert delivers town planning, engineering and environmental services throughout the UK.
- have enjoyed rapid and impressive growth on our ten-year journey.
- have big plans for future recruitment.
- regularly work on multi-million-pound projects for the biggest names in industry.
- are one of only 100 companies, worldwide to achieve BIM Level 2 accreditation and are leading the way in digital technology.
We expect our staff to share our values below, be meticulous about good service and as excited as we are about making a difference in our industry.
In return, we offer:
- A happy, sociable place to work with a choice of offices in Nottingham, Kent, Cheshire and North Wales
- Competitive pay
- Investment in your professional development
- Private Medical Care
- Minimum of 5 weeks holiday
- Opportunity to buy Company shares